Worldwide Business Tax Guide
Worldwide Business Tax Guide provides a practical, integrated look at the key tax issues that arise when planning the development and growth of a corporation’s foreign business. All the ground rules of international tax planning for corporations are covered in a practical, easy-to-read format. Aspects of a country’s tax system of interest to companies seeking to do business there are analysed in depth to provide expert guidance and to minimise risk.
Key Features & Benefits
- Over 70 countries included, with additions each year.
- Easy-to-find answers to your most important questions
- In-depth commentary on the tax system and all forms of doing business in a country
- Rates, explanations and analysis.
- Tax system snapshot with essential tax facts at the start of each country chapter
- Citations to source material
- Comprehensive coverage of foreign tax systems including rates, explanations, and analysis.