Singapore Tax Treaties
This reporter is a complete and up-to-date collection of Singapore’s ratified Double Tax Agreements (DTAs). It contains all tax treaty documents including protocols, supplementary agreements and exchanges of notes to these treaties.
Key Features & Benefits
- Key facts of each treaty highlighted in Summary Box – e.g. important dates to take note and summaries of the changes introduced by the supplementary protocols, where applicable.
- Overview commentary explains the history and objectives of tax treaties, types of double tax relief and different model conventions on income and capital.
- Relevant IRAS Circulars reproduced.
- Objectives of Double Tax Agreements (DTA)
- Types of reliefs and different models of DTA
- Full text and Summary of Singapore's DTAs
- DTA Comparison Tables
News and Articles
- Singapore Tax Tracker, a weekly alerting service that keeps you up-to-date with news and developments.