Singapore Corporate Tax Online
Singapore Corporate Tax Online is an online tax research library specially designed for tax practitioners in corporations to get information and answers anytime, anywhere, and help them manage corporate tax compliance in a timely manner.
Key Features & Benefits
- Opinion-based commentary — Provides an alternative interpretation of the law, giving practical guidance on solving key tax issues. Serves as the only resource in the market providing case law commentary.
- Interactive practice tools — Decision trees, smart charts and checklists aid in tax understanding and accurate reporting. Answers are instantly computed for you, giving quick results within a few easy clicks of the mouse.
- Q&As, tips, examples — Practical solutions to real-life problems and scenarios help outline vital learning points.
- Dynamic hyperlinks — Allows a seamless research experience; commentary is cross linked with primary source legislation, cases, treaties, IRAS practices and further readings where relevant.
- Roadmaps — Gives a good overview of a topic’s content to facilitate fast and precise research.
- Introduction to Singapore Tax
- Understanding Companies Taxation
- Singapore Tax Accounting
- Assessable Income
- Exemptions and Exclusions
- Further, Double and Special Deductions
- Tax Losses
- Plant and Machinery – Capital Allowances
- Land and Buildings – Land Intensification Allowances
- Intangible Assets – Writing-Down Allowances
- Group Relief
- Withholding Tax and Tax Treaties
- Tax Incentives
- Tax Administration
- Transfer Pricing
- Clubs and Associations
- Taxation of Individuals
- Tools: Tables, Checklist, Flow charts
News and Articles
- Singapore Tax Tracker, a weekly alerting service that keeps you up-to-date with news and developments.