International Tax Planning – Expatriate and Migrants
International Tax Planning – Expatriate and Migrants helps you analyse the tax consequences and opportunities of international executive transfer or migration. It enables employees to optimise their tax planning when leaving their home country and relocating under a different tax regime or when returning home after a period abroad. The consistent, country-to-country analysis, sample personal tax calculations and discussions of common planning techniques simplify the research process.
Key Features & Benefits
- The unique International Tax Planning Toolkit outlines the ground rules for global tax planning. This toolkit integrates fully with the individual country texts to reveal how these rules apply in each country.
- Common planning techniques explained
- 26 countries covered
- Sample tax calculations
- Quick reference comparative tables
- Tax Residence and Source Rules
- Tax Treatment of Residents and Non-Residents
- Personal Tax Rates
- Tax Concessions
- Inbound Tax Planning
- Cessation of Tax Residence and its Consequences
- Tax Treatment of Residents Working Aboard