International Offshore Financial Centres
International Offshore Financial Centres provides comprehensive, up-to-date information on 29 countries that offer competitive tax regimes. It provides a general outline of the tax system in each jurisdiction and discusses specific tax planning issues relating to the use of that jurisdiction in the foreign business structure. Topics are treated consistently across countries so you can quickly and easily compare jurisdictions. Hypothetical scenarios illustrate planning strategies in a visual and practical way.
Key Features & Benefits
- Coverage of 29 countries
- Written in plain and simple English — customers do not have to translate!
- Consistent treatment of topics across countries, allowing for quick and easy comparison between jurisdictions.
- Hypothetical scenarios illustrate planning strategies in a visual and practical way
- Written by in-country tax experts — you can be confident that the commentary is accurate, authoritative and relevant.
- Regular updates keep subscribers informed of the latest developments and upcoming changes
- What is an IOFC (International Offshore Financial Centre)
- Basic Tax System Outline, Including Full Coverage of all Taxes and Rates
- Taxation of Foreign Income
- Finance, Licensing, Trading, Holding, Administration Companies
- Special Entities
- Financing an Entity
- Repatriation of Income
- Selling the Foreign Subsidiary
- Return of Capital
- Exchange Controls
- Tax Treaty Planning