CCH Global VAT Research Library
Covering 64 countries, as well as 17 additional jurisdictions, CCH Global VAT Research Library gives you expert resources to handle VAT (Value Added Tax) compliance with assurance. You’ll receive daily news and timely content updates from our experienced practitioners. Our extensive breadth of content includes analysis covering each jurisdiction, as well as featured articles and news coverage. In addition, you’ll have access to practical tools and reference materials, including Smart Charts™, how-to guides covering VAT registration and VAT returns, applicable forms and instructions — and much more.
Key Features & Benefits
- VAT news and features, featuring daily global news, analysis articles, and real-time VAT updates.
- VAT reference, featuring core VAT concepts, global VAT jurisdiction scope, and more.
- VAT compliance and practice aids, featuring translated global VAT return and instructions, invoice templates and tax authority compliance, and more.
- Daily global VAT news
- VAT feature analysis articles
- Real-time VAT rate updates
- 64 individual country VAT reference chapters (80-100 page analyses)
- Core VAT concepts (glossary)
- Global VAT jurisdiction scope
- VAT rates and answers Smart Chart™ (40+ VAT data points for global VAT jurisdictions)
- Cross-jurisdiction VAT rate and threshold reference charts
- EU VAT reference chapters
- Harmonised EU VAT legislation
- EU accession data reference
- EU VAT registration number checker
- EU-level VAT compliance forms and instructions
- Translated global VAT return and instructions
- VAT invoice templates and tax authority compliance
- VAT compliance calendars by jurisdiction
- Practical how-to guides to accomplishing key tasks such as registering for VAT in each jurisdiction