CCH® Global Transfer Pricing Research Library
Global Transfer Pricing Research Library provides the most updated in-depth analysis, news, trends and tools to help you navigate global transfer pricing rules and legislation. Protect your company from reputational risk and maximise the potential yield from tax planning, while staying compliant globally. Updated in real-time, this research library ensures you will always have the latest information when you need it.
Key Features & Benefits
- Covering 110 jurisdictions, with additional in-depth focus on 22 key OECD members and the BRICs
- Daily global transfer pricing news, regular thought leadership and best practice guidance from experts — including leading professionals at the big four accounting firms
- A searchable transfer pricing legislation and OECD transfer pricing guidelines database take you right to the source when you need it
- An archive of global treaties and agreements of relevance to transfer pricing
- A dedicated section covering the APA process, including APA samples.
- Useful transfer pricing tools include SmartChart, forms and instructions, etc.
- Transfer Pricing: Rules, Compliance and Controversy
- International Transfer Pricing Laws: Text and Commentary
- U.S. Transfer Pricing Guide
- Developing a Transfer Pricing Policy