British Tax Cases Online
British Tax Cases Online is a reporting service updated daily with authoritative head-notes for both quick reference and to clarify legal interpretation. The service reproduces the full text of judgements in tax cases heard in the High Court; Scottish Court of Session; Court of Appeal; Supreme Court (formerly House of Lords); Judicial Committee of the Privy Council and the European Court of Justice.
Key Features & Benefits
- Covers full decisions of the Upper and First-tier Tribunals
- Each case has a head-note outlining the facts, the decision and the reasons for the decision as well as links to other cases referred to in the case.
- Pending appeals are highlighted and as a case moves through the various courts it is linked to previous and subsequent hearings.
- Includes an archive of court cases dating to 1875 and full archives of special commissioners decisions and VAT tribunal decisions.
- The unique CCH 'Case search' facility enables a case report to be found from just a partial name search. Alternatively the extensive topic indexes (including the highly-regarded Harrison Index to Tax Cases) can be used to find relevant cases.