BEPS Resource Centre
One of the most significant changes in international taxation in at least 30 years, the Organisation for Economic Co‑operation and Development (OECD) has issued final recommendations to deal with Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS), which will have a major impact on international reporting and compliance. Wolters Kluwer can help you understand the new rules and prepare now for the changes ahead.
Sitting on our award-winning CCH IntelliConnect® platform, the BEPS Resource Centre provides unique guidance, best practices and thought leadership written by leading tax professionals from around the world.
Key Features & Benefits
- Daily news monitoring the OECD actions and any impact in individual jurisdictions
- In-depth articles and expert guidance from global leaders in international taxation
- Thorough analyses addressing the key issues and changing landscape of BEPS
- Individual country-by-country analysis on the actions taken by jurisdictions to implement the OECD Action Plan — covering 65 jurisdictions, including the EU.
- OECD action items and related documents
- Country-specific laws implementing BEPS