Asia Tax Planning & Compliance
Asia Tax Planning and Compliance is an online tax database and advisory tool designed to help regional tax professionals. It combines the breadth of taxation information of 14 countries in Asia with deep knowledge of local tax laws and expertise.
Tax laws and regulations in some featured countries are written in the local language and there is a lack of clear and transparent guidelines on their application and the compliance procedure. The commentary and interpretation of the laws by leading tax practitioners in each country give you expert guidance.
Key Features & Benefits
- Keep up-to-date with local tax laws and practices and minimise risk of non-compliance with guidance from local tax experts.
- Analyse the main taxation problems in each country and investigate solutions. The experts highlight the key areas of difficulty that tax directors and foreign investors need to focus on in each country.
- Know how to capture available tax incentives. Analytical commentary with emphasis on investment framework, tax planning and compliance equips you with a better understanding of each country’s tax regime and the most appropriate investment structure.
- Manage a wide portfolio of regional countries from your desktop using a single web-based solution.
- Cross-reference legislation and tax cases speedily.
- Navigate and compare tax treatments across multiple jurisdictions through the all-in-one page comparison tables.
- Tax Tables and Features
- Corporate Income Tax
- Personal Income Tax
- Other Taxes (GST, VAT, Customs, Property Tax, etc.)
- Tax Incentives
- Dealing with Tax Laws in the Jurisdiction
- Tax Planning
- Issues in Tax Deductibility
- Taxable Presence
- Practical Issues with the use of Tax Treaties
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Expatriate Tax planning
- Tools: Comparison Tables
News and Articles
- Singapore and Malaysia Tax Tracker, a weekly alerting service from CCH that keeps you up-to-date with news and developments.