Kluwer IP Law
Kluwer IP Law is a new, single and complete research tool for IP professionals providing commentary, workflow tools and the latest news to ensure the success of your practice.
Whether you are working on Patents, Trademarks or Copyright cases, Kluwer IP Law is your complete and authoritative IP research service.
Key Features & Benefits
- Covers and compares IP information for over 200 up-to-date countries.
- Includes the foremost commentary on European Patent Law: The Annotated European Patent Convention by Derk Visser.
- News alerts and patent blog and copyright blog posts keep attorneys on top of current developments.
- Easily scan external resources such as the European Patent Office and World Intellectual Property Organisation with our federated search.
- Saves time on research with a single resource which delivers quick results from across a vast database of analysis, legislation, case law and more.
- Commentary and Analysis
- Case Law
- Workflow Tools
- News Services
This 12-month subscription can be accessed through Kluwer Law Online, a user-friendly and intuitive platform for journals and looseleafs/manuals.