Kluwer Arbitration is the world's leading online resource for international arbitration research. It contains a wealth of commentary from expert authors and an extensive collection of primary source materials. Plus, as a subscriber, you can gain access to exclusive materials including ICC cases and awards.
No other resource comes close to providing the breadth and depth of KluwerArbitration.com
Key Features & Benefits
- Covers case law with over 3000 court decisions and 1,500 awards
- Gain access to a wealth of authoritative publications from the extensive Kluwer Law International arbitration catalogue. These include books, journals and loose-leafs.
- The full text of the most important arbitration treaties
- Access to the text of over 300 laws for key jurisdictions
- Over 400 rules from major institutions
- Case Law
- Bilateral Investment Treaties
This 12-month subscription can be accessed through Kluwer Law Online, a user-friendly and intuitive platform for journals and looseleafs/manuals.