Singapore Hands On Guide HR Manager
Singapore Hands On Guide HR Manager is a practical, application-oriented guide aimed at new entrants to the HR profession as well as those in supervisory positions in Singapore. With a wide array of sample content such as sample procedures, letters, forms and policies, you can easily master the administrative tasks of the HR role.
Key Features & Benefits
- Allows cross-referencing between segments in the title, and even across several titles.
- Written by practitioners, the Singapore Hands On Guide HR Manager allows you to consider the big issues in the context of your own work environment.
- Concise and easy to apply content covers all aspects of the HR functions, and examples are cited to give clearer reference.
- Regular updates keep you up-to-date with major developments in HR – ensures you always have the context of the whole HR environment when making critical staff decisions.
- The Human Resource Function
- Job analysis, Description and Specification
- Recruitment and Employment
- Salary, Benefits, Incentives and Allowances
- Performance Appraisal
- Training and Development
- Employee Relations, Grievance Handling and Discipline
- Termination of Employment
- Templates - Letters, Forms and Policy
News and Articles
- Singapore HR Tracker, a weekly alerting service that keeps you up-to-date with news and developments.