Asia Pacific Employment Law
Now you can bring daunting regional HR management tasks under control with Asia Pacific Employment Law online — a time and energy-saving e-resource with content covering employment law in 14 Asian countries.
It gives you expert practical commentary, updated regularly, from local practitioners, as well as the laws themselves and all the documentation templates you need. The information is delivered in clear English, and all instantly accessible through key words, country, topic, and internal links to ensure you make informed HR decisions.
Key Features & Benefits
- Get quick answers on employment law and HR matters across 14 Asia Pacific markets from one single source
- Local HR practitioners share cases based on real experience and provide valuable expert commentary that aids in understanding the application of the local employment law
- Improves productivity with its time-saving, customisable, country-specific letters, forms and policies templates.
- Practical tax and HR guidance on employee mobility help HR managers address potential issues arising from the movement of mobile employees in Singapore, Malaysia, India, China and Hong Kong.
- Keeps you up-to-date with the latest regional HR trends with timely news and articles
- HR Best Practice
- The Employment Laws
- Recruiting, Selecting, Hiring and Induction
- The Employment Contract
- Employment Issues
- Training and Development
- Benefits, Retirement and Related Tax Issues
- Termination and Redundancy
- Industrial Relations
- Expatriates and Foreign Workers
- Guide to International Assignment
- Tools: Comparison Tables, Research Links, Articles, Templates and Sample Letters
- Employment and Labor Legislations
- Social Security Legislations
- Minimum Wage Legislations
- Occupational Health, Safety and Work Injury Compensation Legislations
- Industrial Relations and Labor Union Legislations