Singapore i-Finance is an unrivalled source of reference that accountants and finance practitioners can turn to for help and expert guidance. The one-stop online library provides reliable and expert commentary on all aspects of a company’s business management – financial reporting, taxation, company secretarial practices, employment law, business licensing and financial management.
Key Features & Benefits
- Superior content — Insightful analysis and guidance from the experts in the industry are at the very core of i-Finance online. It includes practical and useful information not available from the IRAS web service, such as commentary that explains and links directly to legislation, case law examples and references.
- Timely updates — Keeps you up to speed on everything you need to know in financial reporting, income tax, goods and services tax, human resources and business laws. An integrated wealth of continuously updated resources lies at your fingertips.
- Workflow tools — Interactive decision trees lead you through step-by-step question and answer workflow to help you make decisions on tax compliance issues or how to treat a particular accounting item.
- Clear guidance — Case studies illustrate scenarios you are likely to come across in the course of your work and help you to interpret rules through step-by-step worked examples.
- Practical and valuable work tips — Practical tips are included to guide you on how to deal with complex issues and minimise risks and understand the requirements to comply effectively.