Singapore Financial Reporting Expert
Singapore Financial Reporting Expert is the definitive one-stop online resource for the application of IFRS in Singapore. It provides everything you need to understand and comply with the rapidly changing accounting standards, governmental and listing requirements.
Our global expert team of authors from Deloitte provides local insight and practical worked examples that make highly complex accounting regulations easy to follow and delivers informed answers to you faster.
Key Features & Benefits
- Analytical, application-based commentary on Singapore financial reporting standards guides you on how to deal with complex issues and minimise risk.
- Illustrative worked examples reflect real life scenarios. Helps you understand how to implement the applications step-by-step and comply effectively.
- ‘At a glance’ approach focusing on key issues allows you to pinpoint solutions and solve pressing issues quickly.
- One-stop reference with dynamic hyperlinks to source material and examples. Guarantees a smooth and seamless research experience. Get into the content and out with your answer in a snap.
- Overview of the Financial Reporting Framework in Singapore
- Framework for the Preparation and Presentation of Financial statements
- Accounting Policies
- First-Time Adoption of FRSs
- Property, Plant and Equipment
- Investment Property
- Intangible Assets and Impairment of Assets
- Financial Instruments
- Leases and Borrowing Costs
- Foreign Exchange
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Related Party Disclosures
- Consolidated and Separate Financial Statements
- Interim Financial Reporting
- Financial Reporting Standards Issued by ASC
- Model Financial Statements, Illustrative Disclosures and Examples
News and Articles
- Singapore Accounting Tracker, a weekly alerting service that keeps you up-to-date with news and developments.