Accounting Research Manager
Accounting Research Manager (ARM) is the premier award-winning research database of accounting, auditing, SEC and governmental authoritative literature and interpretive guidance. It helps you understand and comply with constantly changing standards, such as Fair Value, the FASB Codification, Sarbanes-Oxley, and pertinent topics such as the AICPA’s Clarity Projects and the convergence of U.S. GAAP and IFRS standards.
Key Features & Benefits
- Provides comprehensive coverage of relevant standards and in-depth interpretive guidance
- Includes detailed analysis, authoritative documents and new developments to ensure that you are well-equipped with the authoritative, accurate and up-to-date information you need.
- Featuring summaries of all significant accounting matters – all brought together in one convenient location.
- Accounting Standards
- SEC Practice
- Engagement Standards
- EITF Flash Reports
- Weekly Summary
- FASB — Financial Accounting Standards Board
- EITF — Emerging Issues Task Force
- AICPA — American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- SEC — Securities and Exchange Commission
- PCAOB — Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
- GASB — Governmental Accounting Standards Board
- GAO — Government Accountability Office
- OMB — Office of Management and Budgets
- IASB — International Accounting Standards Board