The Finance Manager's Toolkit
The Finance Manager’s Toolkit is the basic tax and accounting toolkit for the Finance Manager who has multiple responsibilities and oversees accounting, finance and tax functions. In this context, the Finance Manager has need for Financial Reporting Standards, GST and general corporate tax compliance contents, as well as regular tax and accounting updates.
Key Features & Benefits
- Single location for all your tax & accounting references — Whether you have a tax or accounting query, you only need to go to one source to get quick answers from our comprehensive database of tax and accounting content.
- Practical guidance — Wolters Kluwer’s taxation resource is the only one in the market that provides case law commentary. It discusses common tax issues encountered when working on corporate tax compliance or GST compliance, and gives users practical guidance to solving key tax issues.
- Solution-based approach — The commentary provides law interpretations and demonstrates practical application of the tax and accounting laws and regulations.
- Workflow tools — Interactive decision trees lead you through a step-by-step question and answer workflow to help you make decisions on tax compliance issues and how to treat a particular GST or tax item correctly.
- News & updates — Prompt delivery of tax and accounting news and information help you stay abreast of changes in the Singapore tax and accounting environment.